Eco-Friendly Carpet Cleaning VS. Traditional Carpet Cleaning
May 1, 2013
6 Questions You Should Ask a Carpet Cleaner
September 17, 2013
1. What method of carpet cleaning do you recommend?
2. What type of equipment do you use to clean carpet?
3. What kind of chemicals do you use to clean carpet? Are they safe for my family and pets?
4. What does your equipment remove from my carpet?
5. How often should I get my carpets cleaned?
6. For the price that you have quoted me what services will you provide?
By asking these questions you’ll gain all the information you need to make an informed, intelligent decision. If you want a quick, cheap carpet cleaning job, many companies in the phone book can help you. Or you can rent a shampooer and do the job yourself.
But if you want your carpeting to be completely and thoroughly cleaned, removing the bacteria, fungus, chemicals. pollens. and tobacco products, then I invite you to call TLC Carpets-Green Clean.
Here’s one last point: I know that many consumers are skeptical about carpet cleaning companies. Before I got into the business, I was skeptical too. So in addition to dedicating my business to consumer education, I do one more thing as well.. I guarantee my work. That’s right. I fully guarantee every cleaning job we do. If you aren’t happy with our work, we’ll reclean the area for free.
As a matter of fact, add this question to the list: Question #7 is “Do you guarantee your work?”
At TLC Carpet-Green Clean we strive to satisfy our customers.